Compact and Lightweight Design.
Intuitive, smooth, high quality intraoral scanning.
- Artificial intelligence
- Model Builder
- Ortho analyser
- Oral health report
- “Smart Preview” Mobile application
INTELLIGENT SCAN software incorporates numerous data processing functions to ensure high-quality digital impressions with true color rendition.
The CLINICAL TOOLS KIT can help users to evaluate the scanned data in the clinic. This includes functions such as: “Check undercuts”, “Check occlusion”, “Adjust coordinates”, “Define marginal line” etc. for design and restoration projects.
VARIOUS APPLLICATIONS: From general dentistery to orthodontics, the Opera Mach 2 intraoral scanner offers a wide range of applications thanks to its versatility, precision, high resolution scans and cloud platform
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY.
- INTELLIGENT SCAN: scan improved – Automatic file cleaning.
- SOFTWARE UPDATES INCLUDED
- OPEN FILES EXPORT: STL, OBJ, PLY
- INTEGRATION INTO ECOSYSTEMS Exocad (Dental Project) and Dental Wings (Xorder)
- STRUCTURED LIGHT TECHNOLOGY: boosted 3D computation of video image point.
- OPERA CLOUD INCLUDED: An integrated and connected cloud between dental labs and clinics for a perfect follow-up and exchange of clinical cases
- FAST SCAN: complete arch scanning within 25 seconds.
- NO-TOUCH CONTROL: gyroscopic effect – No touch browsiing & scan steps.
- SCAN DEPTH up to 16 mm from the tip end
- SUITABLE TIPS: 100 times suitable for children & adults
- Dynamic LED indicator shows operating status
|Dimensions||L281 mm x W33 mm x H46 mm|
|Weight||240 g (without cable)|
|File format||STL, OBJ, PLY|
|Scanning field – Standard tip||16 mm x 12 mm X 22 mm|
|Scanning field – Children tip||12 mm x 9 mm x 22 mm|
|Scan depth||up to 22 mm from the tip end|
|Power supply||12 V DC/3 A|
PREPARATION AND ANALYSIS:
IMPLANTOLOGY AND PERFORMANCE: