Ultra Translucent Multi Layer Zirconia UT-ML
Perfect for anterior prosthetics, such as veneers. In fact, it’s the zirconia with one of the highest translucency levels in the market.
Applications: Veneers, Inlays, Onlays, Anterior crowns, Posterior crowns, Bridges(1)
Making natural veneers and other anterior prosthetics from zirconia? It’s possible! Viva UT-ML Zirconia is so translucent that light reaches the original tooth color. This zirconia has one of the highest translucency levels on the market, as well as a shade of natural color gradient.
- Viva UT-ML Zirconia is so translucent that light reaches the original tooth color: natural effect on incisal.
- Pre-colored throughout blanks (20 shades 16 + 4 enamels) for full zirconia
- Layering without liner is possible with CZR Noritake porcelain
- Considerable time savings (no dipping / no drying)
- All VITA*Classic shades are represented
- Flexural strength : 557 MPA – The hardness is 50% inferior to a conventional zirconia.
Simplified without stratification process :Natural and aesthetic result on monolithic without stratification
- Stain and glaze
(1)One pontic allowed only between two abutments. For two consecutive pontics, we recommend using zirconia Viva HTML or HT.
|Flexural strength||557 Mpa|
|Thermal expansion (25-500°C)||9,7|
|Composition||ZrO2 + HfO2, Y2O3 etc.|